Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before using any services from this Website. By using our Services from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: Introduction
The website www.Raprika.com (Raprika), is an internet based ticketing portal for various parties/events happening Pan India and is operated by NiteLite Entertainment Private Limited (“NiteLite”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 5-D Pocket-F Mayur Vihar Phase-2, Delhi-110091
Section 2: Definitions
- 2.3. "you", "your" , "yours" and “users” are references to you the person accessing this Website and using any Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by Raprika;
- 2.4. "we", "us", "our", and "raprika" are references to the Company;
- 2.5. "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
- 2.6. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- 2.7. "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.raprika.com or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- 2.8. “Nite Lite” is a reference to the operating company of Raprika, which is Nite Lite Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
Section 3: Booking
- 3.1: Raprika acts as the agent to those who are promoting events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer") and for parties in clubs/restaurants. Raprika may collect transaction fees for such events, wherever applicable.
- 3.2: Pricing and Availability: We sell tickets on behalf of Event organizers/Clubs or restaurants and do not control the inventory or its availability and pricing.
- 3.3: Ticket Limits: Every user is restricted to buy only specified number of tickets for an event/party.
- 3.4: Order confirmation: If any confirmation is not received after booking for an event/party, it is the responsibility of the user to confirm the same with the Support team of raprika whether the or not your order has been placed. Raprika will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation. For any queries, contact us via mail or phone number mentioned in the website.
- 3.5: Payments: You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- 3.6: Cancellations: Tickets once booked can neither be cancelled at any moment, nor can transferrable to other person.
- 3.7: Refunds and exchanges: Once booked, the tickets are considered to be sold. We cannot be held liable for any lost, stoles, damaged or destroyed tickets. Review your purchase carefully before booking.
- 3.8: Pricing and other errors: If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: Raprika will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
- 3.9: Cancelled/Postponed Events: Occasionally, if the events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or the club,, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
- 3.10: Contact us: For any queries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 4: Limited Right to Use
No part of any content, image or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
In addition, the viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site is for your own personal use only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. Any commercial usage of any such thing, without our permission, is strictly prohibited
Section 5: Limitation of Liability
- 5.1: We will not be liable to you for any incidental, punitive, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information
- 5.3: Since Raprika (operated by Nite Lite) acts only as the booking agent, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the user as regards the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Nite Lite be liable for the services provided by the service provider.
- 5.4: Though we ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free yet we cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy. We do apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.
- 5.5: In the event Raprika has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, raprika may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Raprika reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- 5.6: We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 5.7: Offers are subject to Raprika’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- 5.8: It is to be noted that each club has its own rules and policies regarding guests and allowing entry to them. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules & policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers. Nite Lite. at any moment, will not be held liable to return any payments if the club rules are not followed by the user.
Section 6: Copyright
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site.
Section 7: Fraud
By using our services, you confirm that the information provided by you in the website or App is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. If at any point of time, it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided or the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred then your membership can be cancelled without notice. Raprika reserves the full rights to deny reuse of services to such users.
Section 8: User’s obligation
In consideration of use of the Website, the User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from using the Website and/or receiving the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
As age of the user is not asked for during the booking of an event hence it is the responsibility of the user only to book the tickets for an event which allows entry beyond his/her age. He needs to abide by the laws set by the Indian government for entries to such events/club in addition to the drinking age set by the government.
Section 9: Links to third party sites
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
Section 10: Editing, Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Section 11: Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, lawyers, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Section 13: Use of Information
Section 14: Termination of Membership
Nite Lite reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate site membership and restrict access to website or to any specific content, products or services at any time with no notice.
Section 15: Governing Law
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of india without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
Section 16: Lapsed Accounts:
If a Member does not access his or her account for a period of 180 days or more, Nite Lite may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Member's account.